Tickets on sale after 7th April - click the button above
This show is the show I use at local schools, the WI and local communities. It is a family show. There are lots of prizes causing lots of excitement. The show will be even better if guests also bring prizes.
If you do bring an extra prize you will get an extra bingo game card. If everyone brings a prize the game will be much more exciting because there will be lots of wins. Dont worry I will supply loads and loads of prizes just in case people dont have time to sort out bringing one.
We like it to be as interactive as possible. To encourage this we have lots of variations on the Bingo theme:
Variations we like:
1. Play-offs! If two people call at the same time they will have to play-off
2. Your Bingo Lingo. Tell us a phrase for you favourite number and we'll try to use it. E.g. 58 - "Granny's birthday".
3. "Open the prize!" You may get to open your prize so the whole audience can see
4. Moving On. Sometimes you just need one more number but the game needs to move to the next level. But we could haggle on having a few more numbers at this level.
5. Your variations...let us know and we will use them in the show! Last year a keen young player told us how he likes to stand up when he's only got one number to get. Now we play that in the show - it increases the tension.
6. Ask the audience. If like me (see "Moving On" above) you can't make decisions - just ask the audience. They're always keen to give advice.